Welcome to the website of the Fenland Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Our branch covers the Fenland area of Lincolnshire from Chapel St Leonards in the North, to Sutton Bridge in the South and includes the main towns of Boston, Holbeach, Horncastle, Skegness, Sleaford, and Spalding. Fenland Branch Area Map
Fenland Pub of the Year
Members are encouraged to vote for our Pub of the Year. Please use this link 2018 Pub of the Year Vote. Voting closes 31st January 2018
Our January walk: January 2018 - Surfleet
Keep up to date with Branch Events
We are trying to get as many members email addresses as possible in order speed up our branch communications and to reduce postage costs. If you have an email address that we could use, please fill in this form. Thanks.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 19:50 : All members will be able to vote on the final Revitalisation Project recommendations. Find out more about the prop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Monday, 09:06 : CAMRA members will soon have their say on recommendations for change suggested following the Revitalisation Project… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Saturday, 11:30 : The Good Beer Guide is completely independent with listings based entirely on nomination and evaluation by CAMRA me… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 17:20 : We're logging out for the weekend - we'll pick up any questions or queries when we're back in the office on Monday!
- Friday, 12:05 : The Exeter Festival of Winter Ales starts today at Exeter City FC. Take a peer at the beer and cider list here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…