Welcome to the website of the Fenland Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Our branch covers the Fenland area of Lincolnshire from Chapel St Leonards in the North, to Sutton Bridge in the South and includes the main towns of Boston, Holbeach, Horncastle, Skegness, Sleaford, and Spalding. Fenland Branch Area Map
What's Brewing and Beer Magazine
Members are reminded that these will be available electronically from the members area of the National CAMRA website. If you prefer to continue to receive a paper copy you must let HQ know.
● Online - log into the Members’ Section at camra.org.uk with membership number and password, click “edit my membership information” then “amend my details”, under the “preferences” tab you can switch WB and/or BEER back to “by post”
● By phone - call 0330 058 3130 and follow the automated instructions to change the WB/BEER preference
● By email - send an email to ku.gro.armac@pihsrebmem with the subject “BEER/WB Preferences” and indicate if they still want to receive BEER, WB, or both, by post
● Write - send membership number and preference for receiving WB, BEER or both by post to: Membership Contact Preferences, 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans Herts, Al1 4LW .
Our June walk: June 2018 - Navenby & Coleby
He's been to the sub-continent but..... Fenman really abroad but settles for Nottinghamshire
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 11:25 : Will you be visiting a pub to watch the football this afternoon? We'd love to see photos of you supporting the beau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Sunday, 10:30 : The deadline for applications for the Events Marketing Officer role is the 24th of June - meaning there's still pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Saturday, 16:50 : Will you be joining us at the @gbbf in August? Tickets are on sale now, and ALL CAMRA members receive a discount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Saturday, 11:40 : Peak District ✔️ Pubs ✔️ Walks ✔️ @CAMRABooks Peak District Pub Walks is available for pre-order now at a special… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday, 17:10 : We're out of the office until Monday - have a lovely weekend! 🍻