Welcome to the website of the Fenland Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Our branch covers the Fenland area of Lincolnshire from Chapel St Leonards in the North, to Sutton Bridge in the South and includes the main towns of Boston, Holbeach, Horncastle, Skegness, Sleaford, and Spalding. Fenland Branch Area Map
Christmas Social - Saturday 16th December. *** Bookings close 9th December ***
Fenland Pub of the Year
Members are encouraged to vote for our Pub of the Year. Please use this link 2018 Pub of the Year Vote. Voting closes 31st January 2018
Our November walk: November 2017 - Horncastle
Latest News: Royal Visit to 8 Sail Brewery
Keep up to date with Branch Events
We are trying to get as many members email addresses as possible in order speed up our branch communications and to reduce postage costs. If you have an email address that we could use, please fill in this form. Thanks.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 19:35 : #BlackFriday isn't over quite yet, with great offers to be had on gift memberships: ow.ly/YfcA30gMUVk pic.twitter.com/ox2KgRAMRJ
- Friday, 17:05 : We're now out of the office until Monday - have a great weekend!
- Friday, 13:05 : We're offering 7 different CAMRA books for 7 days for just £7 on the CAMRA shop. Whether you want to brew your own,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 10:01 : Why not beat the #BlackFriday crowds and discover our latest offers on the CAMRA shop. There are great deals to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Thursday, 23:40 : The @SaveTheDrovers group won the #PubSavingAward last year, but who will be next? Make your nomination today:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…