Welcome to the website of the Fenland Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Our branch covers the Fenland area of Lincolnshire from Chapel St Leonards in the North, to Sutton Bridge in the South and includes the main towns of Boston, Holbeach, Horncastle, Skegness, Sleaford, and Spalding. Fenland Branch Area Map
What's Brewing and Beer Magazine
Members are reminded that these will be available electronically from the members area of the National CAMRA website. If you prefer to continue to receive a paper copy you must let HQ know.
● Online - log into the Members’ Section at camra.org.uk with membership number and password, click “edit my membership information” then “amend my details”, under the “preferences” tab you can switch WB and/or BEER back to “by post”
● By phone - call 0330 058 3130 and follow the automated instructions to change the WB/BEER preference
● By email - send an email to ku.gro.armac@pihsrebmem with the subject “BEER/WB Preferences” and indicate if they still want to receive BEER, WB, or both, by post
● Write - send membership number and preference for receiving WB, BEER or both by post to: Membership Contact Preferences, 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans Herts, Al1 4LW .
Branch AGM - 9th June 2018 at 1pm, Bateman's Visitors Centre.
Our May walk: May 2018 - Kirkby on Bain
He's been to the sub-continent but..... Fenman really abroad but settles for Nottinghamshire
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 14:30 : Thinking about entering the world of homebrewing? @HomeBrewtique are offering CAMRA members 15% off their starter b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Thursday, 10:32 : .@skbeerfestival are looking for volunteers - free beer, food, t-shirt and CAMRA camaraderie guaranteed when you vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 11:47 : RT @PlunkettFoundat: 🖥️ WEBINAR: Book your place for our FREE @CAMRA_Official webinar discussing their toolkit on saving your local pub… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 10:52 : RT @cambeerfest: It's looking to be another gorgeous day at the festival. Who's up for a beer? #cbf45 cambridgebeerfestival.com/2018/05/22/tue…
- Sunday, 10:30 : Be the first to know about the latest @CAMRABooks releases, exclusive member offers and discounts. Make sure you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…